Color is light yellow and slightly opaque with a frothy white head that is long lasting before receding into a thin film. Aroma smells like Belgian yeast and wheat. Taste is malt up front, bready, almost Pilsner-like. But there are also some wheaty, Hefeweizen-like characteristics. Hops are floral in nature, but you can also taste the yeast, which has a Belgian feel to it. Light to medium body with a crisp and clean mouthfeel. Complex for a Blonde Ale as this pulls from a variety of styles. At times you think you're drinking a Pilsner, at others it's like a Hefeweizen. Either way, it's smooth, refreshing, and exactly what you want on a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Flyby Pilsner. 10 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity