Color is light yellow and slightly opaque with a frothy white head that is long lasting before receding into a thin film. Aroma smells like Belgian yeast and wheat. Taste is malt up front, bready, almost Pilsner-like. But there are also some wheaty, Hefeweizen-like characteristics. Hops are floral in nature, but you can also taste the yeast, which has a Belgian feel to it. Light to medium body with a crisp and clean mouthfeel. Complex for a Blonde Ale as this pulls from a variety of styles. At times you think you're drinking a Pilsner, at others it's like a Hefeweizen. Either way, it's smooth, refreshing, and exactly what you want on a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 13 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity