Bitter Valentine pours a deep gold or light amber color. It's fairly clear but not entirely transparent. Head is off-white, creamy and fluffy, with good retention and plenty of lacing. Aroma is hoppy and dank with citrus and pine. That carries over to the flavor, where the resinous pine and citrus take center stage. There's support from the bready malts that turn to a brown sugar and honey sweetness, which combined provide a nice balance to the hops. It's not all that bitter, despite the name, but the bitterness does seem to accumulate in the finish. Mouthfeel is creamy with a medium body. Finishes smooth with a nice mix between the citrus bitterness and malt sweetness. We're not bitter-Happy Valentine's Day from our crew to yours!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Shades of Haze - Scarlet. 9 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 53 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pompeii. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to The Gold Standard. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aprium Dream. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA