Color is hazy, golden yellow with a two finger thick head that is foamy with ample lacing. Fantastic aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is excellent, with a soft, pillowy malt base. Mosaic and Citra hops show flavors of orange and lemon, but also mango and guava. But the best part of this beer is the mouthfeel, which is creamy and smooth with perfect carbonation. One sip and we were blown away. It's clear why this won the 2018 GABF Gold Medal for the Juicy/Hazy IPA category and we would suggest doing whatever it takes to get this beer into your fridge.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 47 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity