Color is hazy, golden yellow with a two finger thick head that is foamy with ample lacing. Fantastic aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is excellent, with a soft, pillowy malt base. Mosaic and Citra hops show flavors of orange and lemon, but also mango and guava. But the best part of this beer is the mouthfeel, which is creamy and smooth with perfect carbonation. One sip and we were blown away. It's clear why this won the 2018 GABF Gold Medal for the Juicy/Hazy IPA category and we would suggest doing whatever it takes to get this beer into your fridge.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity