Shower Beer is an incredibly clear golden yellow color with a pure white, soapy, bubble bath-like head. A small but steady stream of tiny champagne-like bubbles lets you know the beer is adequately carbonated. It has a classic European pilsner aroma with mild barley and corn. The flavor is light and crisp with a simple malt profile and an earthy Bavarian hops in the aftertaste that lend a touch of pepper spice. This has a little more hops than you would expect for the style. Whether you drink this beer in the shower or not, it's certainly a good warm-up beer at the start of the night or a great cool-down beer in the middle of a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 5 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sowing the Sun. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Flyover Country. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity