Azacca IPA pours an enticing dark amber color with a thin head. The aroma is fresh and hoppy. Has a sweet caramel malt base but still quite hoppy. The hop flavors seem to be mostly tropical (pineapple and mango) but also some citrus. Medium bodied and medium carbonation. There's a nice amount of bitterness and lingering hoppiness on the finish. Overall this is solid IPA and one that we'd like to get our hands on year round.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 36 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity