Heady Topper has a reputation for being one of the best beers available, which we would certainly agree with. The availability is the challenge, as it's hard to get your hands on this beer, even in Vermont! But if you can get it, you'll find a double IPA that is so well balanced and smooth. There's a ton of hops, some citrus and pine, but little or no hop bitterness. Malts are there and they don't compete with the hops, but they provide just the right amount of balance. This is a beer that you can truly describe as delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 13 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity