Big Juice Smoothie Edition
Big Juice Smoothie Edition pours a very cloudy, golden orange color with a thick, off-white, foamy head. Good head retention with lots of lacing left on the glass. Juicy aroma that smells of boozy fruit. Taste is pure Northeast Style with hops that are juicy, fresh, and dank. This beer bursts forward with stone fruit (peach and apricot), tropical fruit (papaya and mango), and melon (cantaloupe). Mouthfeel is creamy and juicy. Somewhat sweet in the finish, with a milky, vanilla smoothness like lactose. This beer looks and tastes as advertised, with fruit and juice packed into 8.5% ABV and no bitterness whatsoever.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Blue. 16 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Paulaner Oktoberfest Marzen. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Sam Adams Octoberfest. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 1516 Kellerbier. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oude Geuze. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity