Big Juice Smoothie Edition
Big Juice Smoothie Edition pours a very cloudy, golden orange color with a thick, off-white, foamy head. Good head retention with lots of lacing left on the glass. Juicy aroma that smells of boozy fruit. Taste is pure Northeast Style with hops that are juicy, fresh, and dank. This beer bursts forward with stone fruit (peach and apricot), tropical fruit (papaya and mango), and melon (cantaloupe). Mouthfeel is creamy and juicy. Somewhat sweet in the finish, with a milky, vanilla smoothness like lactose. This beer looks and tastes as advertised, with fruit and juice packed into 8.5% ABV and no bitterness whatsoever.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 46 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity