Big Juice Smoothie Edition
Big Juice Smoothie Edition pours a very cloudy, golden orange color with a thick, off-white, foamy head. Good head retention with lots of lacing left on the glass. Juicy aroma that smells of boozy fruit. Taste is pure Northeast Style with hops that are juicy, fresh, and dank. This beer bursts forward with stone fruit (peach and apricot), tropical fruit (papaya and mango), and melon (cantaloupe). Mouthfeel is creamy and juicy. Somewhat sweet in the finish, with a milky, vanilla smoothness like lactose. This beer looks and tastes as advertised, with fruit and juice packed into 8.5% ABV and no bitterness whatsoever.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 18 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 56 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 4 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity