Big Juice Smoothie Edition
Big Juice Smoothie Edition pours a very cloudy, golden orange color with a thick, off-white, foamy head. Good head retention with lots of lacing left on the glass. Juicy aroma that smells of boozy fruit. Taste is pure Northeast Style with hops that are juicy, fresh, and dank. This beer bursts forward with stone fruit (peach and apricot), tropical fruit (papaya and mango), and melon (cantaloupe). Mouthfeel is creamy and juicy. Somewhat sweet in the finish, with a milky, vanilla smoothness like lactose. This beer looks and tastes as advertised, with fruit and juice packed into 8.5% ABV and no bitterness whatsoever.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mega Monster Imperial IPA. 28 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Beta. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Origin DIPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to All About the Stout. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity