Hazy color, golden orange, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Juicy, fruity aroma. Taste is super juicy and nectarous, with mango, pineapple, strawberry, blueberry, banana, and peach. The Double Dry Hopping (DDH) with Citra, Mosaic, and El Dorado hops is fantastic. Gentle malt profile with some chewy, doughy malts. Mouthfeel is soft with a creamy, milkshake smoothness. Slight grapefruit bitterness in the finish, but this is definitely a juice bomb that hazy IPA fans will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 51 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity