Hazy color, golden orange, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Juicy, fruity aroma. Taste is super juicy and nectarous, with mango, pineapple, strawberry, blueberry, banana, and peach. The Double Dry Hopping (DDH) with Citra, Mosaic, and El Dorado hops is fantastic. Gentle malt profile with some chewy, doughy malts. Mouthfeel is soft with a creamy, milkshake smoothness. Slight grapefruit bitterness in the finish, but this is definitely a juice bomb that hazy IPA fans will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 19 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity