Color is a murky golden orange. Very hazy with an off-white, frothy head. The head has good retention and lacing on the glass. The nose is juicy and fruity with both tropical fruit and citrus. Taste follows suit. Fresh and hoppy with lots of similar flavors. Guava, passion fruit, orange, grapefruit, and a bit of pine. Medium to high carbonation with a dry mouthfeel. Body is thick and chewy, but that's to be expected with a "smoothie" like this. Finishes with a touch of bitterness but it's pretty mild. Overall this is a tasty, NE style IPA made even better with the use of fresh hops!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 37 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity