Color is a murky golden orange. Very hazy with an off-white, frothy head. The head has good retention and lacing on the glass. The nose is juicy and fruity with both tropical fruit and citrus. Taste follows suit. Fresh and hoppy with lots of similar flavors. Guava, passion fruit, orange, grapefruit, and a bit of pine. Medium to high carbonation with a dry mouthfeel. Body is thick and chewy, but that's to be expected with a "smoothie" like this. Finishes with a touch of bitterness but it's pretty mild. Overall this is a tasty, NE style IPA made even better with the use of fresh hops!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 53 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity