Melrose IPA pours a very clear, light copper color with a medium frothy white head. The aroma is unique with hints of salt water taffy, honey and butter. The malt base is darker than you would expect with strong rye bread characteristics. Citrus and tropical fruit hops, but there is a strong, resinous pine hop flavor on top that finishes with some refreshing bitterness. The most impressive aspect of this beer is the silky smooth, buttery mouthfeel that allows the flavors to linger on the tongue longer than most beers. This is an outstanding West Coast-style IPA from Beachwood.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 14 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 53 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity