Melrose IPA pours a very clear, light copper color with a medium frothy white head. The aroma is unique with hints of salt water taffy, honey and butter. The malt base is darker than you would expect with strong rye bread characteristics. Citrus and tropical fruit hops, but there is a strong, resinous pine hop flavor on top that finishes with some refreshing bitterness. The most impressive aspect of this beer is the silky smooth, buttery mouthfeel that allows the flavors to linger on the tongue longer than most beers. This is an outstanding West Coast-style IPA from Beachwood.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 38 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Juicebox Series - Peach Berliner Weisse. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity