Melrose IPA pours a very clear, light copper color with a medium frothy white head. The aroma is unique with hints of salt water taffy, honey and butter. The malt base is darker than you would expect with strong rye bread characteristics. Citrus and tropical fruit hops, but there is a strong, resinous pine hop flavor on top that finishes with some refreshing bitterness. The most impressive aspect of this beer is the silky smooth, buttery mouthfeel that allows the flavors to linger on the tongue longer than most beers. This is an outstanding West Coast-style IPA from Beachwood.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tea Weiss. 34 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lizard People. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for White Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beers Up North. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Got Damn. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity