While we drank a lot of this on a recent trip to New Orleans, there's nothing really remarkable about Abita Amber. It's not bad, but there's nothing really great about it either. On the positive side it has a sweet maltiness and a fairly smooth finish. But it is heavily carbonated and the lack of flavor will most likely keep us from buying this again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 42 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity