In honor of Victoria Day in Canada, today's beer, is themed, not surprisingly, on maple. And right off the bat, it pours a maple, dark amber color with a thin off white head that all but disappears after a few minutes. The aroma is strong and sweet with an unmistakably maple syrup quality. The flavor features rich toasted malts and sweet bread. Maple syrup and a little warming booziness follows through on the aftertaste. The overall mouthfeel is medium, but lighter than you would expect on a beer this dark. This is a very unique and interesting beer from our neighbors to the north.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 28 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap