In honor of Victoria Day in Canada, today's beer, is themed, not surprisingly, on maple. And right off the bat, it pours a maple, dark amber color with a thin off white head that all but disappears after a few minutes. The aroma is strong and sweet with an unmistakably maple syrup quality. The flavor features rich toasted malts and sweet bread. Maple syrup and a little warming booziness follows through on the aftertaste. The overall mouthfeel is medium, but lighter than you would expect on a beer this dark. This is a very unique and interesting beer from our neighbors to the north.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 27 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chief Peak. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pale to the King. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity