In honor of Victoria Day in Canada, today's beer, is themed, not surprisingly, on maple. And right off the bat, it pours a maple, dark amber color with a thin off white head that all but disappears after a few minutes. The aroma is strong and sweet with an unmistakably maple syrup quality. The flavor features rich toasted malts and sweet bread. Maple syrup and a little warming booziness follows through on the aftertaste. The overall mouthfeel is medium, but lighter than you would expect on a beer this dark. This is a very unique and interesting beer from our neighbors to the north.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity