Baltika #9 Extra Lager
Baltika #9 is a very smooth lager given its high alcohol content (8%). It tastes a lot like Japanese beers and has a crisp, refreshing flavor. It is very sweet for a lager, with an aftertaste similar to corn syrup and a great overall flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Critical Band. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for Grainwave. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for Indiewave. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Oyster Tompkins. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Mayberry IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Tendril. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity