Wrought Iron pours a cloudy, golden color with two fingers of white foamy head. Aroma of sweet malt and hops. Taste is malt-forward but not overly sweet. Brown bread and mild caramel malt. Hops seem floral and grassy but we also get some berry and tropical fruit. Pretty fruity with a slight bitterness. Mouthfeel is dry with above average carbonation. Similar dryness in the finish that provides a nice thirst quenching quality.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 37 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity