Wrought Iron pours a cloudy, golden color with two fingers of white foamy head. Aroma of sweet malt and hops. Taste is malt-forward but not overly sweet. Brown bread and mild caramel malt. Hops seem floral and grassy but we also get some berry and tropical fruit. Pretty fruity with a slight bitterness. Mouthfeel is dry with above average carbonation. Similar dryness in the finish that provides a nice thirst quenching quality.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 24 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity