Red Flag pours so clear it's transparent, with a coppery amber color and very little head or retention. The aroma is slightly sweet, and a roasted malt that is very reserved. Everything about this beer is subtle. It tastes of mild honey, slight malt and a muted slightly metallic aftertaste. All that added up gives us a very drinkable summer beer that is so palatable you can drink it all day and feel good about it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Beaver State Brews. 34 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Double Barrel Parabola (2021). 59 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity