Red Flag pours so clear it's transparent, with a coppery amber color and very little head or retention. The aroma is slightly sweet, and a roasted malt that is very reserved. Everything about this beer is subtle. It tastes of mild honey, slight malt and a muted slightly metallic aftertaste. All that added up gives us a very drinkable summer beer that is so palatable you can drink it all day and feel good about it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 24 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity