Blazing World is a great tasting IPA from one of the top up-and-coming San Diego breweries. It pours a light copper/amber color with a lot of large bubbles in the carbonation. It has a medium white-colored head that settles pretty quickly. The aroma is quite dank with some rainforest-like citrus and pine. This has a ton of piney hops with some tropical fruit pineapple flavors and a little grapefruit in the aftertaste. There is a caramel malt sweetness that balances out the strong hop flavors. Blazing World bills itself as an Amber IPA but this is more accurately a true IPA that happens to be amber in color and a touch more malty than usual.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 39 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Killer Lion Fresh Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Noche Dulce. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Pulling Nails Blend #6. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity