The 1849 pours a golden copper color with an almost undetectable haze and a thin head with no retention. It smells sweet, with notes of caramel and malt. The taste follows neatly; it's pleasantly caramel malt, with a sweetness that lingers after your sip. Best when fresh, it's crisp and carbonated, and super easy to drink. Great after a long day spent down in the crick, panning for flake.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 29 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity