The 1849 pours a golden copper color with an almost undetectable haze and a thin head with no retention. It smells sweet, with notes of caramel and malt. The taste follows neatly; it's pleasantly caramel malt, with a sweetness that lingers after your sip. Best when fresh, it's crisp and carbonated, and super easy to drink. Great after a long day spent down in the crick, panning for flake.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 38 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Love and the Death of Damnation IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity