The 1849 pours a golden copper color with an almost undetectable haze and a thin head with no retention. It smells sweet, with notes of caramel and malt. The taste follows neatly; it's pleasantly caramel malt, with a sweetness that lingers after your sip. Best when fresh, it's crisp and carbonated, and super easy to drink. Great after a long day spent down in the crick, panning for flake.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 51 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity