Abita Octoberfest is a darker amber colored lager. It features consistent caramel sweetness from the initial sip on through the aftertaste. Below that is an almost hidden layer of mild floral hops that lends a little bit of jasmine spiciness to the beer. There are also some nut flavors and hints of cinnamon as well. This is unusual for an Oktoberfest beer which adds a little more festiveness to it. This gives this beer viability all the way through Thanksgiving and the holidays.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 10 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity