Abita Octoberfest is a darker amber colored lager. It features consistent caramel sweetness from the initial sip on through the aftertaste. Below that is an almost hidden layer of mild floral hops that lends a little bit of jasmine spiciness to the beer. There are also some nut flavors and hints of cinnamon as well. This is unusual for an Oktoberfest beer which adds a little more festiveness to it. This gives this beer viability all the way through Thanksgiving and the holidays.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Welcome to LA. 58 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 4 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity