Abita Octoberfest is a darker amber colored lager. It features consistent caramel sweetness from the initial sip on through the aftertaste. Below that is an almost hidden layer of mild floral hops that lends a little bit of jasmine spiciness to the beer. There are also some nut flavors and hints of cinnamon as well. This is unusual for an Oktoberfest beer which adds a little more festiveness to it. This gives this beer viability all the way through Thanksgiving and the holidays.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 24 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mastodon. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Colonel Toby. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Desperado IPA. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blueberry Thrill Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity