This Belgian-style Dubbel pours a mostly clear, dark red or mahogany color. The head is thin and filmy, but leaves nice lacing on the glass. On the aroma you'll get lots of fruit and caramel. The taste is delicious, almost candy-like, with lots of fruit at first. Notes of strawberry, raisins, and plum, followed by a rich bready malt flavor with a finish of sweet caramel. Medium body with a nice effervescence to it. Overall this is an outstanding beer from Abita and one that we'd be happy to taste again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 24 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity