This Belgian-style Dubbel pours a mostly clear, dark red or mahogany color. The head is thin and filmy, but leaves nice lacing on the glass. On the aroma you'll get lots of fruit and caramel. The taste is delicious, almost candy-like, with lots of fruit at first. Notes of strawberry, raisins, and plum, followed by a rich bready malt flavor with a finish of sweet caramel. Medium body with a nice effervescence to it. Overall this is an outstanding beer from Abita and one that we'd be happy to taste again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Citrus & Piney IPA. 7 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Seawolf. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Coffee Vanilla Qualified. 3 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Wolf. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Fruit and Milk. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity