120 Minute IPA
The 120 Minute IPA is an orangish copper color with some cloudiness. The smell consists of sweet caramel malts, piney hops, and a touch of grapefruit. Although there are more hops in this beer than most others, the hops do not overwhelm. Hidden underneath the hops and the high alcohol is a nice caramel maltiness which is the highlight of this beer. The mouthfeel is syrupy and the beer is thick, which comes with the territory in beers this high in alcohol. You also lose nearly all the carbonation. These two aspects move the 120 Minute into a different style from the 90 Minute and you end up losing the some of the qualities of a traditional IPA that IPA-drinkers enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 2 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 48 minutes ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity