120 Minute IPA
The 120 Minute IPA is an orangish copper color with some cloudiness. The smell consists of sweet caramel malts, piney hops, and a touch of grapefruit. Although there are more hops in this beer than most others, the hops do not overwhelm. Hidden underneath the hops and the high alcohol is a nice caramel maltiness which is the highlight of this beer. The mouthfeel is syrupy and the beer is thick, which comes with the territory in beers this high in alcohol. You also lose nearly all the carbonation. These two aspects move the 120 Minute into a different style from the 90 Minute and you end up losing the some of the qualities of a traditional IPA that IPA-drinkers enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 2 minutes ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 48 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity