120 Minute IPA
The 120 Minute IPA is an orangish copper color with some cloudiness. The smell consists of sweet caramel malts, piney hops, and a touch of grapefruit. Although there are more hops in this beer than most others, the hops do not overwhelm. Hidden underneath the hops and the high alcohol is a nice caramel maltiness which is the highlight of this beer. The mouthfeel is syrupy and the beer is thick, which comes with the territory in beers this high in alcohol. You also lose nearly all the carbonation. These two aspects move the 120 Minute into a different style from the 90 Minute and you end up losing the some of the qualities of a traditional IPA that IPA-drinkers enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Thirsty Trout Porter. 44 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for KillaPilz. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Upslope Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Great Divide Hercules. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity