120 Minute IPA
The 120 Minute IPA is an orangish copper color with some cloudiness. The smell consists of sweet caramel malts, piney hops, and a touch of grapefruit. Although there are more hops in this beer than most others, the hops do not overwhelm. Hidden underneath the hops and the high alcohol is a nice caramel maltiness which is the highlight of this beer. The mouthfeel is syrupy and the beer is thick, which comes with the territory in beers this high in alcohol. You also lose nearly all the carbonation. These two aspects move the 120 Minute into a different style from the 90 Minute and you end up losing the some of the qualities of a traditional IPA that IPA-drinkers enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rapturous. 5 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Cali Creamin' Vanilla Cream Ale. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Odell IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saison de Lis. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Abbey Ale. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Boom Sauce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity