Batch No. 001, bottled on 7/3/18, in collaboration with Brouwerij Liefmans in Belgium. Color is dark amber with a fizzy white head that is initially about two fingers thick, but then disappears within about a minute. Fantastic aroma that has a combination of dark fruit, yeast, and oak barrel notes. Taste is tart and slightly acidic at first, but transitions to dark fruit like grape, raison, fig, and date. Roasted malt flavors, and some light brown sugar. Lots of wood and barrel flavors are present, along with earthy hops. Mouthfeel is crisp and effervescent with tingly carbonation. Complex and full of flavor, it is a treat to enjoy the craftsmanship from these two breweries.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Super Funkadelic. 12 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity