Gold colored and very hazy with sediment floating throughout the beer. The head is thick, white, and foamy with nice lacing on the glass. Aroma of citrus and pine. Taste is hop forward, slightly bitter, with citrus, pine, and some melon or stone fruit. The juiciness seems to accumulate and hides any signs of the 8% abv. Malts are flaky; oat and wheat that create a soft mouthfeel. Finish is dry and smooth. Another solid Imperial IPA from Omnipollo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 20 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity