Gold colored and very hazy with sediment floating throughout the beer. The head is thick, white, and foamy with nice lacing on the glass. Aroma of citrus and pine. Taste is hop forward, slightly bitter, with citrus, pine, and some melon or stone fruit. The juiciness seems to accumulate and hides any signs of the 8% abv. Malts are flaky; oat and wheat that create a soft mouthfeel. Finish is dry and smooth. Another solid Imperial IPA from Omnipollo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 1 minute ago
- lauralane added a rating for Goose IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity