Gold colored and very hazy with sediment floating throughout the beer. The head is thick, white, and foamy with nice lacing on the glass. Aroma of citrus and pine. Taste is hop forward, slightly bitter, with citrus, pine, and some melon or stone fruit. The juiciness seems to accumulate and hides any signs of the 8% abv. Malts are flaky; oat and wheat that create a soft mouthfeel. Finish is dry and smooth. Another solid Imperial IPA from Omnipollo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning listened to The Gold Standard. 25 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Sactown Brews. 59 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Teller Pils. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Allagash Black. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Miami Gras. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity