This Trappist Ale from Italy spews out a ton of bubbly foam right as you open the bottle, so be careful! Appearance is a hazy, pale amber color. The aroma is fascinating, with herbal notes of rosemary and eucalyptus. This beer is worth the cost for the aroma alone. The taste is very smooth with floral and spice flavors. We get flavors of tea leaves, coriander, anise, fennel, and ginger creating a very herbal experience. Flavors that we do not come across often, especially for a Belgian-style Tripel ale. Full-bodied with a warming mouthfeel. Tre Fontane is the only Trappist brewery in Italy, and we found this to be both enjoyable and unique.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 21 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #2. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Le Merle. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allegro Coffee Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity