Supajuice is golden amber in color, opaque but not hazy. Two fingers of off-white, foamy head and a few streams of ascending bubbles. Aroma is reserved, but on the taste, up front there's a biscuit malt backbone that provides nice balance for the hops. Those hops have some orange and grapefruit citrus flavors, but also a black pepper or earthy spice flavor. Mouthfeel is juicy with a fair amount of bitterness in the finish. This beer has character and complexity - definitely one for the more sophisticated IPA aficionados!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 23 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 38 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity