Supajuice is golden amber in color, opaque but not hazy. Two fingers of off-white, foamy head and a few streams of ascending bubbles. Aroma is reserved, but on the taste, up front there's a biscuit malt backbone that provides nice balance for the hops. Those hops have some orange and grapefruit citrus flavors, but also a black pepper or earthy spice flavor. Mouthfeel is juicy with a fair amount of bitterness in the finish. This beer has character and complexity - definitely one for the more sophisticated IPA aficionados!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Consecration. 44 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Brother. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Don't Call Me Brant IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity