Supajuice is golden amber in color, opaque but not hazy. Two fingers of off-white, foamy head and a few streams of ascending bubbles. Aroma is reserved, but on the taste, up front there’s a biscuit malt backbone that provides nice balance for the hops. Those hops have some orange and grapefruit citrus flavors, but also a black pepper or earthy spice flavor. Mouthfeel is juicy with a fair amount of bitterness in the finish. This beer has character and complexity – definitely one for the more sophisticated IPA aficionados!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Crème Brûlée Imperial Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Clear AF IPA. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to L.A. Beers. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity