Supajuice is golden amber in color, opaque but not hazy. Two fingers of off-white, foamy head and a few streams of ascending bubbles. Aroma is reserved, but on the taste, up front there's a biscuit malt backbone that provides nice balance for the hops. Those hops have some orange and grapefruit citrus flavors, but also a black pepper or earthy spice flavor. Mouthfeel is juicy with a fair amount of bitterness in the finish. This beer has character and complexity - definitely one for the more sophisticated IPA aficionados!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 43 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for American Sour (2015). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity