Pours a hazy, light golden straw color. Head is at least a finger thick, white, and creamy. Nice lacing is left all over the glass. Aroma is dominated by tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is very similar, with peach, mango, strawberry, and a hint of white grape. Very ripe and juicy. Soft, flaky malts, probably both wheat and oats, balance everything out. The mouthfeel is just as delicate, with juicy hop flavors complemented by a smooth malt backbone. Low bitterness with a lingering fruity finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity