Appearance is murky, golden amber in color with two fingers of white, frothy head and thick lacing all over the glass. Inviting aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is hop forward with lots of ripe fruit flavors, including tangerine, mango, papaya, peach, and apricot. Doughy, chalky malts provide a nice balance. The mouthfeel is juicy and chewy, with a medium to thick body and ample carbonation, especially for this style. This has a unique and fantastic flavor. Could be the Cashmere hops, or could just be the Kros Strain style. Either way, it's an excellent Pale Ale that we would certainly recommend.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for West River Pale Ale. 46 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap