Pours a golden color that is hazy with one finger of white, soapy head. Strong aroma of citrus and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. Taste is hoppy up front with lots of citrus including orange, lemon, and grapefruit. As with the aroma, the taste has some tropical fruit as well, maybe mango and pineapple. Malts create a soft texture that complements the hops. An accumulating bitterness is present but it's is still well contained. Mouthfeel is soft and creamy and the body is light. Nice flavor and very sessionable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for No Resolutions. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity