Pours a golden color that is hazy with one finger of white, soapy head. Strong aroma of citrus and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. Taste is hoppy up front with lots of citrus including orange, lemon, and grapefruit. As with the aroma, the taste has some tropical fruit as well, maybe mango and pineapple. Malts create a soft texture that complements the hops. An accumulating bitterness is present but it's is still well contained. Mouthfeel is soft and creamy and the body is light. Nice flavor and very sessionable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 7 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 32 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity