Pours a golden color that is hazy with one finger of white, soapy head. Strong aroma of citrus and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. Taste is hoppy up front with lots of citrus including orange, lemon, and grapefruit. As with the aroma, the taste has some tropical fruit as well, maybe mango and pineapple. Malts create a soft texture that complements the hops. An accumulating bitterness is present but it's is still well contained. Mouthfeel is soft and creamy and the body is light. Nice flavor and very sessionable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 58 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity