Pours a golden color that is hazy with one finger of white, soapy head. Strong aroma of citrus and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. Taste is hoppy up front with lots of citrus including orange, lemon, and grapefruit. As with the aroma, the taste has some tropical fruit as well, maybe mango and pineapple. Malts create a soft texture that complements the hops. An accumulating bitterness is present but it's is still well contained. Mouthfeel is soft and creamy and the body is light. Nice flavor and very sessionable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 37 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity