Universal Secret pours a hazy, golden straw color with one finger of frothy, white head. Inviting aroma of citrus. Taste is incredible. Citrus flavors of tangerine and mandarin orange. Tropical fruit like mango and pineapple. Maybe even some apricot and pear. Malts have a lot of oat and wheat, which create a soft texture that matches perfectly with the hops. Mouthfeel is soft and dry. Light body, no bitterness, and slightly sweet in the finish. Fantastic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 52 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity