This is an interesting beer that tastes a bit like a wheat ale mixed with a session IPA or pale ale. It pours a bright, golden color and is somewhat cloudy with lots of bubbly carbonation. At first this is floral and fruity, but there's a slight spice on the finish. Most noticeable is that this has a lot more hop flavor than most beers in this category. We are impressed with the uniqueness and overall quality and would recommend picking this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 14 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 58 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity