This is an interesting beer that tastes a bit like a wheat ale mixed with a session IPA or pale ale. It pours a bright, golden color and is somewhat cloudy with lots of bubbly carbonation. At first this is floral and fruity, but there's a slight spice on the finish. Most noticeable is that this has a lot more hop flavor than most beers in this category. We are impressed with the uniqueness and overall quality and would recommend picking this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Maracuja. 11 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity