This is an interesting beer that tastes a bit like a wheat ale mixed with a session IPA or pale ale. It pours a bright, golden color and is somewhat cloudy with lots of bubbly carbonation. At first this is floral and fruity, but there's a slight spice on the finish. Most noticeable is that this has a lot more hop flavor than most beers in this category. We are impressed with the uniqueness and overall quality and would recommend picking this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 minute ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity