Tried & True pours a yellow straw color with a bit of cloudiness and a big frothy head. It’s considerably lighter in appearance than most Oktoberfest beers, many of which tend to be the darker Märzen style. Aroma has grassy dankness, along with cracked pepper and a bit of funk. The taste has a funky yeast flavor that is non-traditional, but then a pleasant cereal-like maltiness takes over, creating a powdery, dry mouthfeel. There’s a light sweetness and an overall crisp and light flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 22 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity