Tried & True pours a yellow straw color with a bit of cloudiness and a big frothy head. It’s considerably lighter in appearance than most Oktoberfest beers, many of which tend to be the darker Märzen style. Aroma has grassy dankness, along with cracked pepper and a bit of funk. The taste has a funky yeast flavor that is non-traditional, but then a pleasant cereal-like maltiness takes over, creating a powdery, dry mouthfeel. There’s a light sweetness and an overall crisp and light flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity