Pours a very dark brown color, with a dark brown, thin, oily head. Aroma of dark, roasted malt, cocoa nib, and also some blackberry or other dark fruit. Lots of fruit in the aroma. Taste of roasted malt, chocolate, and coffee. Somewhat bittersweet. Lots of fruit for a stout, including blueberry, blackberry, plum, and black currant. Like chocolate covered strawberries without all of the sweetness. Light mouthfeel. No kick from the 10.5% ABV. Quite good but we'd love to try this on Nitro.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Beer From Here: INW Lager. 3 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 28 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity