Pours a very dark brown color, with a dark brown, thin, oily head. Aroma of dark, roasted malt, cocoa nib, and also some blackberry or other dark fruit. Lots of fruit in the aroma. Taste of roasted malt, chocolate, and coffee. Somewhat bittersweet. Lots of fruit for a stout, including blueberry, blackberry, plum, and black currant. Like chocolate covered strawberries without all of the sweetness. Light mouthfeel. No kick from the 10.5% ABV. Quite good but we'd love to try this on Nitro.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 40 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity