Color is dark amber, slightly transparent, with two fingers of khaki colored head. Strong aroma of seasonal spices. Big, bold, taste – wow! Malt forward with distinct flavors of brown sugar, butter, and candied yams. There’s a sweetness that dominates the flavor, with marshmallow and molasses on top of all that brown sugar. Despite all the sweetness, it’s really enjoyable and it drinks more like a seasonable sipper and not at all dessert-like. Full bodied with a warming mouthfeel. This would have been perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas, but it’s still great for New Year’s or any day during the winter season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 24 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity