Color is dark amber, slightly transparent, with two fingers of khaki colored head. Strong aroma of seasonal spices. Big, bold, taste – wow! Malt forward with distinct flavors of brown sugar, butter, and candied yams. There’s a sweetness that dominates the flavor, with marshmallow and molasses on top of all that brown sugar. Despite all the sweetness, it’s really enjoyable and it drinks more like a seasonable sipper and not at all dessert-like. Full bodied with a warming mouthfeel. This would have been perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas, but it’s still great for New Year’s or any day during the winter season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 47 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity