Very clear, golden color with one finger of white, bubbly head. Super aromatic, with a clear presence of New Zealand hops. This leads into the flavors where we get a hop-forward beer with white grape, mandarin orange, lime, green apple, and melon. Brewed with Riwaka, Waimea, NZ Cascade, and Citra hops. The malts are in the background, but we find a pale malt base that helps create a smooth mouthfeel to balance out a bit of acidic bite from the hops. Medium body with mild but noticeable bitterness. We usually look forward to a New Zealand hopped beer, and this does not disappoint. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 27 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Hopster Pot. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity