Power Juicer pours a murky, deep gold, almost pale amber color with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. There’s an abundance of lacing on the glass. The aroma has both stone fruit and tropical fruit. The hops flavors are really good, and to us they are mostly along the lines of citrus, melon, nectarine, and berry. There are lesser amounts of tropical fruit like mango and guava. Malts create a super smooth texture, coming from all of the oats. Mouthfeel is quite good. It’s not too juicy, but has a sticky mouthcoating from the lactose. Almost no bitterness, but a smooth, lingering finish. Very good for this style of IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 25 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity