Magnetic Fields pours a hazy, golden color. Beautiful appearance with one finger of white, fluffy head and lacing on the glass. Mostly citrus in the aroma. Taste is outstanding, with flavors of orange, melon, peach, and mango. It’s hoppy, but not overly juicy. Soft, flaky malts and a creamy, silky mouthfeel. Medium body with low carbonation and almost no bitterness. A nicely made NE-style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 41 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity