Color is yellow orange, super murky with two fingers of white frothy head that lasts for the entire drinking experience. Strong, hoppy aroma with tropical fruit and citrus notes. Phenomenal taste, with juicy flavors of mango, peach, melon, berry, and tangerine. Brewed with Cashmere and Mosaic hops. Certainly hop forward, but there’s a delicate malt backbone of soft, flaky oats. Mouthfeel is smooth with appropriate carbonation. Medium body with minimal bitterness, except for a slight hint of grapefruit. This is incredible!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for PB & Jeff. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity