Color is yellow orange, super murky with two fingers of white frothy head that lasts for the entire drinking experience. Strong, hoppy aroma with tropical fruit and citrus notes. Phenomenal taste, with juicy flavors of mango, peach, melon, berry, and tangerine. Brewed with Cashmere and Mosaic hops. Certainly hop forward, but there’s a delicate malt backbone of soft, flaky oats. Mouthfeel is smooth with appropriate carbonation. Medium body with minimal bitterness, except for a slight hint of grapefruit. This is incredible!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 6 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity