Three Harvest Fresh Hop Double IPA
Pours a hazy, golden straw color with one finger of white, foamy head. Aroma is fresh and hoppy – in fact, this beer is made with hydroponically grown hops, resulting in the availability of “fresh hops” during the normal off-season. The resulting taste is fantastic. Bright citrus, including orange, tangerine, and grapefruit. Some berry and floral hop flavors as well. There’s a pleasant and balanced bitterness. Light to medium body, with a well-hidden 8.2% abv. We were thrilled to try our first beer to use hydroponic hops and hope this takes off because having a fresh hop beer in April is pretty amazing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 36 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity