Three Harvest Fresh Hop Double IPA
Pours a hazy, golden straw color with one finger of white, foamy head. Aroma is fresh and hoppy – in fact, this beer is made with hydroponically grown hops, resulting in the availability of “fresh hops” during the normal off-season. The resulting taste is fantastic. Bright citrus, including orange, tangerine, and grapefruit. Some berry and floral hop flavors as well. There’s a pleasant and balanced bitterness. Light to medium body, with a well-hidden 8.2% abv. We were thrilled to try our first beer to use hydroponic hops and hope this takes off because having a fresh hop beer in April is pretty amazing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity