Beautiful color, gold to pale amber with a nice haziness. Two fingers of off-white, frothy head with nice retention and lacing. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and berry. On the taste, we pick up on variety of hop flavors including berry, melon, mango, papaya, orange and grapefruit. Soft, flaky malt base with a juicy and nectarous mouthfeel. Wow - super flavorful and the 8% is pretty hidden. Wishing we had been able to try the first five versions!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 44 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Pillow. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity