Beautiful color, gold to pale amber with a nice haziness. Two fingers of off-white, frothy head with nice retention and lacing. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and berry. On the taste, we pick up on variety of hop flavors including berry, melon, mango, papaya, orange and grapefruit. Soft, flaky malt base with a juicy and nectarous mouthfeel. Wow - super flavorful and the 8% is pretty hidden. Wishing we had been able to try the first five versions!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale. 36 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sabrosa. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Devil Dancer. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Jus. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Sour Power Hour. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity