Beautiful color, gold to pale amber with a nice haziness. Two fingers of off-white, frothy head with nice retention and lacing. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and berry. On the taste, we pick up on variety of hop flavors including berry, melon, mango, papaya, orange and grapefruit. Soft, flaky malt base with a juicy and nectarous mouthfeel. Wow - super flavorful and the 8% is pretty hidden. Wishing we had been able to try the first five versions!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 37 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity