Subliminal Gold pours a copper orange color with two fingers of just off-white head that settles down to a thin layer after a few minutes. Flavors consist of a caramel and slightly rye malt base paired with an earthy hop finish. There is a definite European quality to the malts, but the hops hit hard which is distinctly American. The aftertaste features some citrus and tropical fruit notes to balance out the bitterness of the hops. This beer features a full mouthfeel giving it a hearty, substantive body packed with flavor. The abundant carbonation gives it a crisp finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 55 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity