Subliminal Gold pours a copper orange color with two fingers of just off-white head that settles down to a thin layer after a few minutes. Flavors consist of a caramel and slightly rye malt base paired with an earthy hop finish. There is a definite European quality to the malts, but the hops hit hard which is distinctly American. The aftertaste features some citrus and tropical fruit notes to balance out the bitterness of the hops. This beer features a full mouthfeel giving it a hearty, substantive body packed with flavor. The abundant carbonation gives it a crisp finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 34 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity