Subliminal Gold pours a copper orange color with two fingers of just off-white head that settles down to a thin layer after a few minutes. Flavors consist of a caramel and slightly rye malt base paired with an earthy hop finish. There is a definite European quality to the malts, but the hops hit hard which is distinctly American. The aftertaste features some citrus and tropical fruit notes to balance out the bitterness of the hops. This beer features a full mouthfeel giving it a hearty, substantive body packed with flavor. The abundant carbonation gives it a crisp finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 13 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity