Appearance is very cloudy and murky, orangish gold in color, with a quickly disappearing head. Super juicy aroma, with tropical fruit and stone fruit dominating. Taste is similar with tons of fruit, especially tangerine, peach, nectarine, and mango. This is the 5th version in the series and features Cashmere, Mosaic, and Strata. We were surprised to get a good amount of bitterness, like grapefruit pith, which is not something we see often in this style. Mellow carbonation and slightly boozy in the mouthfeel. The flavors pack a punch and enjoying a few of these will having you feeling good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 9 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mind Circus. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity