Appearance is very cloudy and murky, orangish gold in color, with a quickly disappearing head. Super juicy aroma, with tropical fruit and stone fruit dominating. Taste is similar with tons of fruit, especially tangerine, peach, nectarine, and mango. This is the 5th version in the series and features Cashmere, Mosaic, and Strata. We were surprised to get a good amount of bitterness, like grapefruit pith, which is not something we see often in this style. Mellow carbonation and slightly boozy in the mouthfeel. The flavors pack a punch and enjoying a few of these will having you feeling good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 44 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity