Zwickel pours a golden straw color the wide mouth pull-top can with a foamy, soapy white head. It has a classic lager smell with a slight sweet corn-like aroma. The taste consists of cereal grains and corn tortillas with a crisp, refreshing finish. It's actually somewhat similar to American-style macrolagers except without the aluminum tinniness. This beer proves you don't have to go to Germany or the Czech Republic to get a tasty and satisfying lager.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 50 minutes ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goosed. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Intergalactic Space Tuber. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tunnel Vision. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity