Zwickel pours a golden straw color the wide mouth pull-top can with a foamy, soapy white head. It has a classic lager smell with a slight sweet corn-like aroma. The taste consists of cereal grains and corn tortillas with a crisp, refreshing finish. It's actually somewhat similar to American-style macrolagers except without the aluminum tinniness. This beer proves you don't have to go to Germany or the Czech Republic to get a tasty and satisfying lager.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity