Zwickel pours a golden straw color the wide mouth pull-top can with a foamy, soapy white head. It has a classic lager smell with a slight sweet corn-like aroma. The taste consists of cereal grains and corn tortillas with a crisp, refreshing finish. It's actually somewhat similar to American-style macrolagers except without the aluminum tinniness. This beer proves you don't have to go to Germany or the Czech Republic to get a tasty and satisfying lager.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 35 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Betty IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity