Zwickel pours a golden straw color the wide mouth pull-top can with a foamy, soapy white head. It has a classic lager smell with a slight sweet corn-like aroma. The taste consists of cereal grains and corn tortillas with a crisp, refreshing finish. It's actually somewhat similar to American-style macrolagers except without the aluminum tinniness. This beer proves you don't have to go to Germany or the Czech Republic to get a tasty and satisfying lager.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 11 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Capitulation. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Maduro. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Solis Occasus. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity