Zwickel pours a golden straw color the wide mouth pull-top can with a foamy, soapy white head. It has a classic lager smell with a slight sweet corn-like aroma. The taste consists of cereal grains and corn tortillas with a crisp, refreshing finish. It's actually somewhat similar to American-style macrolagers except without the aluminum tinniness. This beer proves you don't have to go to Germany or the Czech Republic to get a tasty and satisfying lager.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to IPAs East and West. 43 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for 300. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra High. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Swami's IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hoss. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Old Scallywag - Oak Brandy Barrel Aged (2015). 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity