Zwickel pours a golden straw color the wide mouth pull-top can with a foamy, soapy white head. It has a classic lager smell with a slight sweet corn-like aroma. The taste consists of cereal grains and corn tortillas with a crisp, refreshing finish. It's actually somewhat similar to American-style macrolagers except without the aluminum tinniness. This beer proves you don't have to go to Germany or the Czech Republic to get a tasty and satisfying lager.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 21 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 59 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Absolute Motion. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Boom Sauce. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Icelandic Arctic Berry Ale. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity