Oktober Fuel pours a beautiful, deep gold color with an aroma that is full of spicy hops. Very tasty, with earthy and spicy hops that are stronger than we typically see for this style. There’s a honey-like sweetness that is a bit different from most Oktoberfest beers that have more caramel malt sweetness. And it has a nice balance between the hops and malts, as well as with the sweetness and bitterness. Medium body with a chalky mouthfeel. Overall this is a really flavorful take on this classic German style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 32 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Zombie Dust. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity