Oktober Fuel pours a beautiful, deep gold color with an aroma that is full of spicy hops. Very tasty, with earthy and spicy hops that are stronger than we typically see for this style. There’s a honey-like sweetness that is a bit different from most Oktoberfest beers that have more caramel malt sweetness. And it has a nice balance between the hops and malts, as well as with the sweetness and bitterness. Medium body with a chalky mouthfeel. Overall this is a really flavorful take on this classic German style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 32 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity