Oktober Fuel pours a beautiful, deep gold color with an aroma that is full of spicy hops. Very tasty, with earthy and spicy hops that are stronger than we typically see for this style. There’s a honey-like sweetness that is a bit different from most Oktoberfest beers that have more caramel malt sweetness. And it has a nice balance between the hops and malts, as well as with the sweetness and bitterness. Medium body with a chalky mouthfeel. Overall this is a really flavorful take on this classic German style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 13 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Identity Crisis. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity