Appearance is mostly clear, golden in color with two fingers of white, fluffy head. Strong hop aroma of pine and citrus. Big, bold, hop taste with similar notes from the aroma. But there's also a dominant berry flavor. On the malt side, there's bready pale malts, coupled with honey-like sweetness on the back end. Full bodied with a sticky mouthfeel and medium bitterness. Finishes with a bitter but pleasant grapefruit bite. Perhaps our favorite from Saint Archer, this 100% Mosaic-hopped IPA is an original from this category and one that stands up to the test of time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 51 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity