Appearance is mostly clear, golden in color with two fingers of white, fluffy head. Strong hop aroma of pine and citrus. Big, bold, hop taste with similar notes from the aroma. But there's also a dominant berry flavor. On the malt side, there's bready pale malts, coupled with honey-like sweetness on the back end. Full bodied with a sticky mouthfeel and medium bitterness. Finishes with a bitter but pleasant grapefruit bite. Perhaps our favorite from Saint Archer, this 100% Mosaic-hopped IPA is an original from this category and one that stands up to the test of time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 3 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity