Appearance is mostly clear, golden in color with two fingers of white, fluffy head. Strong hop aroma of pine and citrus. Big, bold, hop taste with similar notes from the aroma. But there's also a dominant berry flavor. On the malt side, there's bready pale malts, coupled with honey-like sweetness on the back end. Full bodied with a sticky mouthfeel and medium bitterness. Finishes with a bitter but pleasant grapefruit bite. Perhaps our favorite from Saint Archer, this 100% Mosaic-hopped IPA is an original from this category and one that stands up to the test of time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 6 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 47 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity