Outside Denali pours a semi-clear, amber gold with two fingers of foamy, off-white head. Aroma of ripe fruit, especially melon and citrus. Taste is hoppy, fresh and dank. We get a lot of melon, maybe cantaloupe and honeydew. But instead of the citrus from the aroma, we get an abundance of resinous pine. And even more melon. Malts are supportive and provide a mild caramel sweetness. Bitterness is above average with an astringent mouthfeel that becomes oily and slick for a nice mouthcoating. Finishes with both grapefruit bitterness and honey sweetness for a pleasant aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sorry, Not Sorry!. 6 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Beer From Here: INW Lager. 25 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 51 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity