The Wolf pours an opaque orange-juice color with a smooth, creamy head. The aroma features hints of wheat and citrus fruit. The first thing that stands out on the first sip is the velvety texture of this beer that coats your mouth and imparts tons of flavor. The flavor starts out with a bread malt base and tons of pineapple and lemon fruit flavor. It's balanced in the finish with a wonderful galaxy hop bitterness. Plus, The Wolf comes in an oversized can of unspecified size, so you’re getting even more of a good thing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 2 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity