While Oskar Blues labels this an IPA, it's really a session IPA at 4.9% ABV and a light, easy to drink flavor. Pours a slightly hazy, lemon gold color with a frothy head. Light bodied with medium carbonation. This has a dry, biscuit malt flavor that balances nicely with a variety of hoppy, fruit flavors. We picked up on some pine, citrus, pineapple, and berry notes. Overall this is crisp, clean, and full of flavor - remarkably rare in the session IPA world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity