While Oskar Blues labels this an IPA, it's really a session IPA at 4.9% ABV and a light, easy to drink flavor. Pours a slightly hazy, lemon gold color with a frothy head. Light bodied with medium carbonation. This has a dry, biscuit malt flavor that balances nicely with a variety of hoppy, fruit flavors. We picked up on some pine, citrus, pineapple, and berry notes. Overall this is crisp, clean, and full of flavor - remarkably rare in the session IPA world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 2 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity