Island Haze a densely hazy golden sunset color with half a finger of bright white head. The aroma is citrus and tropical-centric with hints of fresh orange and mango. The flavor is incredibly juicy with a massive amount of kiwi, pineapple, and orange fruit flavors. The malt base is simple and reserved letting the fruity hops take center stage. This beer has to be on the list of the fruitiest and most refreshing beers ever brewed. The fairly high 7.2% ABV is practically unnoticeable. This is the perfect summer beer, whether at the swimming pool or on a tropical island.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cashmere Pale Ale. 56 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consecration. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Christmas Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Whale Bay. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity