Pours a murky, golden amber color with one finger of off-white, bubbly head. Strong, hoppy aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. The taste is a bit different, with juicy, nectarous flavors of mango, strawberry, cantaloupe, and mandarin orange. Malts are doughy, sweet, and honey-like. Soft, silky mouthfeel that is super smooth. Low bitterness and the 8% abv is nearly undetectable. This is made with Barbe Rouge hops which are new to us, but it's an enjoyable hazy IPA with some unique hop flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 35 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity