Pours a murky, golden amber color with one finger of off-white, bubbly head. Strong, hoppy aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. The taste is a bit different, with juicy, nectarous flavors of mango, strawberry, cantaloupe, and mandarin orange. Malts are doughy, sweet, and honey-like. Soft, silky mouthfeel that is super smooth. Low bitterness and the 8% abv is nearly undetectable. This is made with Barbe Rouge hops which are new to us, but it's an enjoyable hazy IPA with some unique hop flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale