Pours a murky, golden amber color with one finger of off-white, bubbly head. Strong, hoppy aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. The taste is a bit different, with juicy, nectarous flavors of mango, strawberry, cantaloupe, and mandarin orange. Malts are doughy, sweet, and honey-like. Soft, silky mouthfeel that is super smooth. Low bitterness and the 8% abv is nearly undetectable. This is made with Barbe Rouge hops which are new to us, but it's an enjoyable hazy IPA with some unique hop flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 7 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity