This is a West Coast style IPA that pours a very clear, amber copper color with a creamy, off-white head. Hoppy aroma with citrus and pine notes. On the taste, there are tons of orange flavors, from orange blossom to orange zest to fresh squeezed orange juice. But additional citrus flavors like lemon and lime can also be detected. Semi-sweet malt provides some balance. Medium body with a dry mouthfeel. Finish is slightly bitter but keeps some of that same malty sweetness. An appropriately crafted beer from the OC!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 4 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity