Pours a crystal clear, golden color with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Bright aroma, with peach, citrus, and melon. Single hopped with Cashmere. Taste is hop-forward with peach as the dominant fruit. But we also get lemon, lime, and cantaloupe in the flavor as well. Light bready malts with a touch of honey-like sweetness. Light body with a dry, soft mouthfeel. There's also a smooth bitterness that lingers in the finish. Overall a nice XPA and a good representation of this hop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for To The Trees. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for STS Pils. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity