Pours a crystal clear, golden color with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Bright aroma, with peach, citrus, and melon. Single hopped with Cashmere. Taste is hop-forward with peach as the dominant fruit. But we also get lemon, lime, and cantaloupe in the flavor as well. Light bready malts with a touch of honey-like sweetness. Light body with a dry, soft mouthfeel. There's also a smooth bitterness that lingers in the finish. Overall a nice XPA and a good representation of this hop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 4 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 45 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity